Global Fluorosurfactant Market – Future Demand and Growth Analysis with Forecast 2025
Fluorosurfactant is a long carbon chain having multiple fluorine atoms. It has property of lowering the surface tension of water. Fluorosurfactant is used to produce fluoropolymer and also used as leveling and wetting agent. It has industrial applications in stain repellents and polishes, paints, coatings, wood stains, graphic arts, caulks, adhesives, polymers, waxes, polishes, hard surfaces cleaner, floor strippers, electronics, metal plating, and in oil & gas fields as firefighting foam.
Increasing demand for short-chain fluorosurfactant and better performance of fluorosurfactant than the hydrocarbon surfactants are major factors driving growth of the fluorosurfactant market. Increasing demand for high-performance paints from end-use industries is propelling demand for fluorosurfactant. However, high cost associated with fluorosurfactant and its toxic nature of the substance is restraining growth of market.
Ask for detailed Sample of the Research [email protected] https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/710
Fluorosurfactants has application in the paint and coating sector. Anionic fluorosurfactant is a low foaming and chemically & thermally stable wetting agent. Nonionic fluorosurfactant is used in solder mask, paint, ink, floor wax, pesticides, electronic-cleaning, and electroplating treatment.
Fluorosurfactant Market Outlook
- Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region in fluorosurfactant market over the forecast period, owing to rapid growth in urbanization and industrialization in this region. China exhibits high demand for paints & coatings, followed by India
- North America is the largest market for fluorosurfactant, owing to significant growth in construction sector in this region, which rises the demand for paints and coatings. Also, increasing shale exploration is in turn escalating the demand for fluorosurfactants in this region
- Fluorosurfactant market in the Europe is growing at slow rate, owing to economic downturn, which is restraining market growth
- Fluorosurfactant is mainly used in oil field industry in the Middle East region to improve performance of aqueous and non-aqueous systems, which provides opportunity for market growth.
- In Latin America, demand for high-quality paint and coatings is high in Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia. Venezuela is a major oil producer and the construction industry in Brazil and Argentina is projected to witness significant growth due to high disposable incomes.
Ask for Customization of Research [email protected] https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/710
Major players operating in fluorosurfactant market include The Chemours Company (U.S.), Merck KGaA (Germany), The 3M Company (U.S.), OMNOVA Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), Tyco International Plc. (Ireland), Asahi Glass Co. Ltd. (Japan), DIC Corporation (Japan), Innovative Chemical Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Advanced Polymers, Inc. (U.S.), and Pilot Chemical Company (U.S.).
You may be interested
Pigments Market Capacity, Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin, Industry Analysis and Forecast Till 2025Sayali Tribhuvan - July 13, 2018
Pigments Market report 2017-2025 focuses on the major drivers and restraints for the key players. These research report also provides granular analysis of the market share, segmentation,…
Nisin Industry Growth Analysis by Technology, Market drivers, and Emerging Trends Till 2025Sayali Tribhuvan - July 13, 2018
Nisin Market report 2017-2025 focuses on the major drivers and restraints for the key players. These research report also provides granular analysis of the market share, segmentation,…