Insights of Omega 3 Ingredients Market in Global Industry Development and Forecast to 2025
Omega 3 Ingredients and Health Benefits
The increase in various health diseases has resulted in an increased need for healthy fuel the demand for omega 3 fatty acids, due to various health benefits is expected to propel the market for omega 3 ingredients during the forecast period. For instance, few health benefits are listed below
- Blood fat (triglycerides): consumption of fish oil can lower the risk of heart attack and lower triglyceride levels.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: consumption of omega 3 ingredients lowers join pain and curbs stiffness.
- Depression: regular consumption of omega 3 ingredients in food products lowers the levels of depression and boosts the effects of antidepressants.
- Baby development: consumption of DHA is helpful for neurological and visual development in infants.
- Asthma: consumption of omega 3 ingredients lowers the inflammation level for asthma patients and also enhances functioning of lungs.
- ADHD: consumption of omega 3 ingredients improves mental skills such as learning and thinking capacity of children.
Alzheimer’s disease and dementia: consumption of omega 3 ingredients positively impacts the link between aging and gradual memory loss, thus protecting against Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
To get holistic SAMPLE of the report including table of contents, please click: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/370
Europe, followed by North America, and Asia Pacific, respectively accounted for major revenue shares in the global omega 3 ingredients market in 2016 and the trend is projected to remain the same over the forecast period. In 2016, North America held a market share of 28.1%, followed by Europe’s share of 27.6% in the omega 3 ingredients market. The growing demand for healthy food in North America due to growing awareness increased foodborne diseases and growing food industry is expected to drive the growth of this global market over the forecast period. According to a study conducted by Coherent Market Insights, the global pharmaceuticals market is expected to witness a CAGR of 15% during 2017 to 2027, which in turn, is expected to fuel growth of the global omega 3 ingredients market.
A survey conducted by National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health in the United States, concludes that fish oil was the most common natural supplement product used by over 8 million adults in the United States in 2012, than in 2007.
Multinational players need to tap into the potential addressable market in emerging regions with the help of geographical expansion
Major players in the global Omega 3 Ingredients market include Koninklijke DSM NV, BASF SE, Croda International Plc., NU-MEGA Ingredients Pvt. Ltd., Pronova BioPharma ASA, Omega Protein Corporation, and Ocean Nutrition Canada Limited, among others.
You may be interested
Diagnostic Scan Tools Market-Trends and Forecast to 2025Alex Mathew - March 23, 2018
According to International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA) data, the number of vehicles in use have witnessed an increase of over 3.7% CAGR over the term…